2016/08 ISO 14001：2015 Certificate
OHSAS 18001：2007 Certificate
TOSHMS/CNS 15506：2011 Certificate
1. Annual Power Saving >1%
GWC’s major greenhouse gas emission comes from electricity, power saving and efficiency improvement are our first mission. Via introducing ISO 50001, GWC monitors heavy-power-consumption equipments and takes actions (energy-saving hot zone for ingot growth and heavily-doped products, water chiller unit replacement……) GWC also reviews correction plans periodically and advocates energy reduction internally so as to achieve continuous improvement on power saving.
2. 50% Reduction on Production Waste & 50% Reduction on VOCs Emission per Wafer
GWC values waste management. GWC decreases waste through process improvement (DW introduction) and source reduction (including air pollution) GWC takes 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse and Recycle) to reduce new purchase and cut waste.
3. Water Recycle Improvement
In Taiwan site, water recycle is managed by utility system and production. GWC continuously improves recycle efficiency and convenes regular meeting to discuss countermeasures and internal advocacy.
Precaution of Environment And Labor Safety
A. Regulation on work
(1) All staffs shall keep health physical and mental status, as well as good sanity.
(2) Through 5S execution
(3) No smoking, betel nuts and liquor in factory
(4) Smoking is only allowed in smoking area and no littering cigarette butts.
(5) Wear protection when handling hazardous materials.
(6) Mark hazardous materials and no breakage.
(7) Set qualified dispensers in factory and regularly exams.
(8) Disinfect whole factory annually
(9) Keep great toilet ventilation
(10) Full observation of 6S
(11) No spitting, littering cigarette butts and trash
B. Employee Safety
(1) Follow protocol and SOP in every work
(2) Don’t be abrupt when facing no SOP work. One should carefully apply other SOPs or discuss
with leaders before execute.
(3) Workers and inspectors should wear helmet with fasten strings when working at over 2 meters
heights or falling objects.
(4) Use safe rope when working in open areas with over 2 meters heights.
(5) Set up “danger” signs when power outage. Signs can only be removed when all problems are
cleared and employees are off the spot.
(6) Wear personal protections according to different stations. Any danger should be reported immediately.
(7) No chasing, running or anything dangerous while working.
(8) Following instruments and equipments limitations